Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Put a stop to Animal Cruelty!

Do it now!
I just have come to a realization, that I can NOT live with myself any longer if I was WELL aware the products I use everyday were the cause of an innocent animal being hurt, in any way at all!

It's sad too, because most products sold in the stores ARE tested on animals. If not the product then it's ingredients. *sigh* Very sad indeed. So, in order to live with myself I have decided that I will do all in my power to NOT buy from companies that test on animals. As best as I can at least. Because realistically, if you are not able to spend the extra $ on a product that does not test on animals and you will starve or otherwise die or something without buying the product that does test on animals, then it becomes survival and then it is too bad for you, who have to spend that money on that evil product. But what can you do?

Anyway, that being said..you try your damn hardest to NOT be put is such a situation. And stay informed. Always stay informed on what products are safe and what are not. Obviously you won't buy a product that is bad for you just because it's cruelty-free. That would just be retarded! lol

So after that saying all that now, I will proceed to list some products(not all because that would be a very LONG list lol) that are cruelty-free. Here we go..

P.S. for the cruelty-free list I'm going to just do beauty, since I do not really KNOW what products out there do not test on animals as of yet. I know who does, but as far as those who don't I'm only familiar with cosmetics..sorry.
  • Almay
  • Avon
  • Bath and Body Works
  • Bobbi Brown
  • Bonne Bell
  • Burt's Bees
  • Clinique
  • E.L.F.
  • Estée Lauder
  • Hard Candy
  • Hello Kitty
  • Kiss
  • M.A.C.
  • NARS
  • NYX
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
  • Revlon
  • Urban Decay
  • Victoria Secret
  • Wet 'n Wild

So above is the do not test list. Below will be the do test list.

All companies listed below DO; do animal testing. So I will try very hard to NOT buy products from them. And I encourage you all to do the same.

  • Procter&Gamble
  • Johnson&Johnson
  • Church&Dwight
  • Clorox
  • Lóréal
  • Cover Girl
  • Maybelline
  • SOS
  • Arm&Hammer
  • Mr. Clean
  • Air Wick
  • Band-aid
  • Carefree
  • Always
  • Clairol
  • Clean&Clear
  • Neutrogena
  • Olay
And many others..I tried to just list some of the most popular brands though.

Okay, so with all that being listed and said. I will wrap this up. Because it's getting rather long I think ^_^;

Here is a link to a search list for cruelty-free and animal tested products: Cruelty Search
Here is a link to the Leaping Bunny organization to help you go cruelty-free: Leaping Bunny

Both of those sites will also have information to lead you to more information to help stop animal cruelty in not only the U.S. but all over the world. One person may not think they can make a difference. But if that one person can convince more people to join in the fight then they can and will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment