Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lypsyl -- Review

Okay..remember that I wrote about Lypsyl and how I liked it?
Well it's been about a week I think now and I can safely say that this is NOT a product that I want to be using on my lips at all.

It felt great the first couple of days but near the end of the week that I had been using it, it dried out my lips to the point of pain. Now my lips are so dry that even vaseline is having a hard time healing them. That isn't a good thing!

I don't know what it is that's in this product that made my lips dry out so badly, but whatever it was it was bad. I've never had a lip balm do this. Not even chapstick did this to my lips in such a short amount of time! I had high hopes for this product too..it was cruelty-free and came in such a cute applicator. *pouty face* Boo..

So I bought another product to hopefully combat the effects of this product in addition to the vaseline. Hopefully it helps. If it does then I will post another product review on it. Until then, chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment