Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tap Water -vs- Bottled Water

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bottled water. It's one of the things we buy without even thinking about it..Right? Well we should be thinking about it.

I just watched a documentary about bottled water. It was called Tapped. Very eye opening to say the least. I couldn't believe how bad drinking bottled water was. Not only for the enviroment, but for ourselves too. I didn't know that the plastic bottles could leach out into the water itself over time. So re-using these bottles is so not an option anymore.

Me and Wes are moving into a new place in about a week, so as soon as I'm able to I'm going to invest in a water filter. At least then I can be sure that the water I'm drinking is 100% pure water and nothing else.

Just...wow. I had no idea bottled water could be bad for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wahh I remember seeing Tapped at least four? Or five years ago - but yes bottled water is really >< bah!

    ReplyDelete