Friday, January 21, 2011

Still searching..

For more products in real stores that are cruelty-free. *sigh* it's really hard to find them since not many of them are on the west-side of the U.S. I hate buying stuff online unless I know it works for me. At least if I buy it in-store then I don't have to pay for shipping lol :/

Anyway. I found a few other products that I will be using from now on. One is a lip balm that I just discovered at Walgreens. I looked it up before buying it of course and it is cruelty-free. They really need to put that on the label. lol

It's called Lypsyl. Here's a picture: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It feels really good on my lips. I got the original lip balm in a tube. It's made out of Swedish Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil. It has a refreshing mint scent/flavor to it too. Kinda wakes you up. xD

I just started using it, but so far I like it. =]

Next is TRESemmé hair products. Totally 100% cruelty-free. I used to use this stuff but switched due to the price(my frugal boyfriend convinced me) but since now I am trying to at least do my part in NOT supporting companies who do animal testing, I'm going to switch back to this brand once I run out of my current shampoo.

Now, I know by using these products I already bought is bad or whatever, but I already bought them before knowing they were tested on animals. The companies already have my money so I really don't see the gain I get or the loss they lose by me throwing what I already bought in the trash. Just trying to be economic and logical here.

I think that's all for now. I did want to mention that I cannot stop buying ALL animal tested products. Like my household items for cleaning, my hygienic stuff, or my medications. Simply because there are no other brands available to me right now within my price range. And like I said before, I don't like or want to buy online. So don't get me started on that. As much as I'd like to not buy these items I am currently forced to. However, I do intend to continue to NOT buy beauty items that are animal tested. That I will not budge on. And I am able to do so because there are many items on the market now that are cruelty-free that are available to me in CVS or Walgreens.

So, yeah. Until I am rich or better off financially, I will only be fighting the animal testing through beauty products. That is the area that is most tested on animals anyway, so it's all good. For now..

Well that is all from Miss Wendy. See ya' all again!
^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment